Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 30

What do I want

To create!

Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream



I want to take something I love . . . 


And make it . . . 



Better.



Or conceptualize a project I've wanted to do forever
 and finally make it happen.

TNG and I built all the furniture in this room (floors included) except the sofa. The black table in the corner is a goner now that my man has built me the gorgeous pedestal table of my dreams!

The unfinished project (She's a little shy)


But wait 'til you see how sexy she looks in black.

(Sorry, Gotta come back for the big reveal)

It's made from two thrift store tables


I've discovered a new hobby that I love, love, LOVE

Furniture repurposing! 

See this bench?
 

It used to be my kitchen table. 

Wanna know how obscenely easy and inexpensive (less than 10 bucks!) it was to take a broken table and make a high end bench? 


2 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Wow! Those are awesome! I love your picture frames and I'm dying to know how you made your table into a bench (I've been wanting to do that for a while, but too afraid to).

going gordon said...

you guys are amazing! i'm so proud to be your friend! wanna come over here and do some remodeling for me??